Drum roll please…
Here are some recent examples from the JunkScience.com collection:
- Media Matters still trying to silence CNBC skeptic Joe Kernen — submit petitioned signed by 42,000 who don’t watch CNBC
- Warmist says skeptic views shouldn’t be published
- Climate cleansing: Google to censor skeptics?
- White House deletes factual tweet by skeptic — Obama admin transparency applies to motivation, not disclosure
- Australia to ban scientific debate on climate change – report
- That enviro urge to silence skeptics
- Michael Mann agains tries to silence an opponent of warmism
- Michael Mann still trying to silence critics; Wants opinion writer fired from newspaper for joke about warmist industry tried by hanging judge
- Climategaters still trying to silence skeptics — now from talking about Climategate!
- Daily Kos expects new NPR ethics guidelines to silence skeptics
- Warmists fail to intimidate CNBC into silencing skeptic hero Joe Kernen
- Michael Mann attacks Google for funding skeptic think tank dinner
- Peter Foster: Suzuki vs. the Senate — who’s silencing whom?