New e-mails obtained via the Freedom of Information Act indicate a top federal scientist expects EPA to be less than candid and to stonewall about its illegal human experiments.
JunkScience readers will recall that, in late April, we asked Hugh Tilson, editor of the National InstituteS of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) journal Environmental Health Perspectives (EHP), to retract from publication the original EPA case report of the sickly, obese woman that EPA exposed to deadly PM2.5. Tilson rejected this request in early May.
After we made the request, one that was cc’d to the EHP board of editors, board member Ken Korach (the chief of NIEHS’s reproductive and developmental toxicology laboratory) frantically e-mailed Tilson as below (Click to enlarge).
We now have the follow-up e-mails between Korach and Tilson.
After erroneously e-mailing me (instead of Tilson, as above), Korach writes to Tilson (Clisk to enlarge):
Tilson responds (Click to enlarge):
Finally, Korach expresses his belief that EPA will stonewall and not be candid:
Though Korach has so far been correct, this opera is far from over.
- Top Federal Scientist Expects EPA Stonewalling, Lying about Human Experiments (July 20)
- Video: Milloy exposes EPA’s outlaw human experiments at Locke Foundation (July 17)
- UNC to investigate ghastly EPA human experiments (July 2)
- NIEHS stonewalls on EPA researcher misconduct (June 28)
- North Carolina Medical Board to investigate EPA physicians over human experiments (June 27)
- North Carolina Medical Board asked to investigate EPA physicians for illegal human experiments (June 13)
- No Time for Bioethics at Presidential Bioethics Commission (June 4)
- NIH asked to investigate misconduct at Environmental Health Perspectives in EPA Human Testing Scandal (June 1)
- EPA asked to investigate scientific misconduct (May 23)
- EPA Inspector General Asked to Investigate Illegal Human Experimentation (May 14)
- Journal editor rejects Milloy request to retract false case report of EPA human experiment (May 8)
- EPA denies Milloy charge of conducting unethical human experiments; Facts show otherwise (May 2)
- Did Obama’s EPA relaunch Tuskegee experiments? (Apr. 25)
- EPA human experiments debunk notion of ‘killer’ air pollution: Agency hides exculpatory results (Apr. 18)