The New York Times reminds us that we spent September-November 2001 freaking out about real and imaginary bioterrorism. So have the feds figured out who was behind the anthrax terror — or are they riding the junk science railroad to frame a dead man who can’t defend himself?
Click below for Steve Milloy’s six FoxNews.com columns on bioterrorism from September-November 2001:
- Flu Shot Frenzy Not Anthrax Answer, November 2, 2001
- Health Officials Not to Blame in Anthrax Deaths, October 26, 2001
- Misinformation Is Real Anthrax Danger, October 19, 2001
- Concerns Vs. Chaos in the Anthrax Scare, October 12, 2001
- Smallpox Attack Exaggerated, October 5, 2001
- Bio-Terror Fear More Costly Than Attacks, September 28, 2001