Is Michelle Bachmann risking the lives of 22,750 Americans and the health of 118,111 asthmatic kids in Florida in return for $131,730 in contributions from “polluters”?
A coalition of green groups is attempting, via the web site DirtySecrets.org, to intimidate congressional Republicans from taking action against EPA regulatory overreach by blaming them for specific health consequences in return for political contributions.
But as JunkScience readers know, no one’s health or life is threatened by current efforts to rein in the EPA. As we have discussed many time, the current air pollutuion scare is another green hoax.
For more on this topic, check out:
- EPA’s Clean Air Act: Pretending air pollution is worse than it is
- Show us the bodies, EPA
- American Lung Association says ‘more will die’ but refuse to provide proof
- EPA’s air-quality overkill
- Air pollution scare debunked
- PM2.5 not linked with cardiac emergencies
- Valberg challenges EPA air quality science in House hearing
- EPA shows us a body?
- Does air pollution cause cardio-respiratory problems in infants?
- EPA’s desperate new smog scare