Another futile gesture passes.
The bill to block EPA regulation of farm dust passed the House, 268-150 this afternoon. Thirty-three Democrats crossed party lines to support the measure; no Republicans opposed the bill, according to Politico.
Related farm dust reading:
- Minot Daily News: ‘Should we trust the EPA?’
- House committee passes bill to ban EPA regulation of nuisance dust
- Waxman: Reining in EPA like ‘banning apple pie’
- Human Events: Human Events: EPA to regulate dirt
- EPA refuses to commit to not regulating farm dust
- EPA’s Lisa Jackson misinforms (lies to?) Politico on farm dust
- Arrogant Obama blows off farmer worried about pending regulations