Here are some reasons why the GOP presidential candidates ought not care.
The Hill reports:
Fifty New Hampshire scientists Thursday called on the Republican presidential candidates to accept the “overwhelming” scientific evidence behind climate change.
We did a few quick Google searches on some of the signatories (until we saw the pattern and got bored):
- Barrett Rock is an Al Gore-acolyte.
- Shannon Rogers is a PhD candidate in sustainability.
- Jeannie Sowers donates to Democrats, according to OpenSecrets.org.
- Cameron Wake directs Carbon Solutions New England, which advocates for a low carbon society.
- Stacy VanDeVeer is a Rachel Maddow fan.
- Alison Watts is a fan of Greenpeace, the World Wildlife Fund and other green causes.
- Robert Woodward donates to Democrats, according to OpenSecrets.org.
Click here for the letter. Feel free to e-mail us if you know any other interesting tidbits.