The Climategaters’ New York Times propagandist offers his defense.
In response to JunkScience.com’s outing of Andrew Revkin as a Climategate 2.0 co-conspirator, the former New York Times reporter throws this defense against the wall:
I’d be ashamed if my name had not been in these documents. That would imply I wasn’t doing my job.
That sure sounds like a descendant of the infamous, “I was just following orders.”
Below are the Revkin Climategate 2.0 e-mails. Judge him for yourself.
- Revkin flirts with skepticism
- Mann to Revkin — Use me but don’t quote me
- Revkin told freezing and melting alarm not a good PR combo
- Revkin — ‘paint human-pushed warming as an urgent imperative’
- Mann’s allies — Revkin, Science, Environmental Defense
- Revkin ‘trusted’ by the alarmists
- Alarmist to Revkin: ‘Why quote Fred Singer?’