Ready to be out and proud? Enter JunkScience.com’s Climate Change Denier Tattoo Sweepstakes!
Sydney Morning Herald columnist Richard Glover appallingly suggested that climate ‘deniers” be forcibly tattooed for purposes of future shaming.
While the chilling totalitarian mindset of this barely tongue-in-cheek commentary speaks for itself, we at JunkScience.com like to think of our status as climate change skeptics as a principled stand against shoddy science, public policy hysteria and unnecessary economy-killing regulation.
In that spirit, we’re proud to announce this opportunity for fellow skeptics to win $500 by entering the Climate Change Denier Tattoo Sweepstakes.
You don’t need to get a real tattoo to enter. Simply draw on some body part (obscenity prohibited) your concept of a climate change denier tattoo. Please provide a caption or short description for your photo. To inspire you, we have provided a sample entry below.
Contest Rules are below.
- Entrants agreed to be bound by the the Contest Rules.
- JunkScience.com, in its sole discretion, will determine the winner from Contest entries. All determinations made by JunkScience.com are final.
- The winner will receive Five Hundred Dollars ($500) in a single, lump sum payment. Winner must have a US bank account to collect. JunkScience.com will not transmit funds internationally.
- All entries must represent the original work of an entrant that has been produced specifically for the Contest. Copyright and trademark infringement is prohibited.
- Entries will be accepted starting June 6, 2011. No entries will be accepted after June 16, 2011. Contest results will be announced within a reasonable time after June 16, 2011.
- Entries must be submitted in .jpg or .gif format.
- Entrants consent to their entries being posted on JunKScience.com, including public review and comment.
- Entrants waive all rights and claims against JunkScience.com related to, or arising from the Contest.
- Contest void where prohibited.