“That’s because not only are the plastics themselves toxic but some also act as sponges for other toxins.”
plastics are toxic after having leeched out everything floating in salty water for ages, so they get hungry and start to eat toxins.
Yep sounds perfectly reasonable.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 10,403 other followers