A far cry from his reported speaking fee of $175,000. [University City Patch]
$35.00?? Still overpriced…
My suggestion for the (true) “six drivers of global change” are:
• A poorly educated public.
• A lazy public.
• A lazy, un-curious, lap-dog press.
• Politicians spending other people’s money, including those unborn.
• Politicians exempting themselves from the laws, regulations, and costs that they impose on others.
• The I-am-a-victim/I-am-entitled attitude of so many.
‘hocks’ or ‘hawks’?
I plead brain fart. Thx.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 3,254 other followers