Their survey is at this link, a reasonably short one where question 13 happens to read: What issue(s) related to climate change do you think should be covered in future reports?This is the same public-funded US national news outlet that I’ve previously reported is plagued with an apparent inability to explain why they have not allowed skeptic climate scientists to appear on their program over the last 16+ years as in-studio guests offering rebuttal to NOAA/IPCC scientists, or as single newsmaker guests offering detailed skeptic assessments on the idea of man-caused global warming.
- The Lack of Climate Skeptics on PBS’s ‘NewsHour’
- The Left and Its Talking Points
- PBS and Global Warming Skeptics’ Lockout
- Editor Claims NewsHour Reports Fairly on Global Warming – Where’s the Proof?
- Editor Claims NewsHour Reports Fairly on Global Warming – Where’s the Proof? Pt II
- PBS NewsHour: Climate Central a research organization; Sorry, no. They advocate solving man-caused global warming
- FAIL: PBS NewsHour’s Anti-Heartland Institute Hit Piece has Problems Below its Surface
- PBS NewsHour global warming coverage: IPCC/NOAA Scientists -18; Skeptic Scientists – 0