The dean of the University of North Carolina Medical School commits to investigating EPA’s illegal human experiments.
The UNC School of Medicine serves as EPA’s Institutional Review Board (IRB) for human research studies and could face legal liability for its complicity with EPA researchers.
- UNC to investigate ghastly EPA human experiments (July 2)
- NIEHS stonewalls on EPA researcher misconduct (June 28)
- North Carolina Medical Board to investigate EPA physicians over human experiments (June 27)
- North Carolina Medical Board asked to investigate EPA physicians for illegal human experiments (June 13)
- No Time for Bioethics at Presidential Bioethics Commission (June 4)
- NIH asked to investigate misconduct at Environmental Health Perspectives in EPA Human Testing Scandal (June 1)
- EPA asked to investigate scientific misconduct (May 23)
- EPA Inspector General Asked to Investigate Illegal Human Experimentation (May 14)
- Journal editor rejects Milloy request to retract false case report of EPA human experiment (May 8)
- EPA denies Milloy charge of conducting unethical human experiments; Facts show otherwise (May 2)
- Did Obama’s EPA relaunch Tuskegee experiments? (Apr. 25)
- EPA human experiments debunk notion of ‘killer’ air pollution: Agency hides exculpatory results (Apr. 18)