Remember Richard Muller, the Berkeley scientist who last October declared climate skepticism to be over? Like other alarmists, he is also a climate profiteer.
In the Wall Street Journal commentary that rocketed Muller into the media spotlight, he wrote:
But now let me explain why you should not be a [global warming] skeptic, at least not any longer.
Muller’s tagline disclosed:
Mr. Muller is a professor of physics at the University of California, Berkeley, and the author of “Physics for Future Presidents” (W.W. Norton & Co., 2008).
But Dr. Muller is no mere Berkeley professor.
We don’t begrudge Muller’s outside consulting, we do however take issue with his phoniness.
Check out our Muller chronology:
- Muller: Only scientists can see climate change
- Muller flip-flops again?
- Have the skeptics been debunked?
- Richard Muller no skeptic
- Eugene Robinson debunks himself
- Muller not a skeptic in 2003, either
- Fizzle: Alarmist academics doubt impact from Muller
- Muller accused by colleague of hiding data
- Run away! Muller backs off attack on skeptics
- Muller: ‘I never said you shouldn’t be a skeptic’
- Muller trashes WashPost’s Eugene Robinson
- Muller: Climategate a ‘scandal’, ‘terrible’, ‘shameful’
- Muller admits: Never a skeptic